Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- “THE CHINESE MUST GO. And so must neuralgia and rheumatism…”: Examples of Nineteenth Century Shock Advertising
- Trumping a sense of decline. Guest appearance by Abraham Lincoln.
- Integrating Public History and Public Space – An example from Philadelphia
- Mugshot Histories: Send in the Clowns
- Brooklyn: Expertly filling gaps in our historical memory
Monthly Archives: January 2016
In capable hands fiction can be a powerful tool for learning about the past. It can help humanize the past, making it more real for viewers, it can touch upon themes and ideas that are sometimes bogged down in dizzying … Continue reading