Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- “THE CHINESE MUST GO. And so must neuralgia and rheumatism…”: Examples of Nineteenth Century Shock Advertising
- Trumping a sense of decline. Guest appearance by Abraham Lincoln.
- Integrating Public History and Public Space – An example from Philadelphia
- Mugshot Histories: Send in the Clowns
- Brooklyn: Expertly filling gaps in our historical memory
Tag Archives: Education
In my wanderings I sometimes come across interesting examples of how works of art, public murals, commemorative plaques educate the public in interesting ways. Usually these spaces contain a statue, or a brief description of the person, place or event … Continue reading